Yep, Locked my kids in the car. While the car was running. I was locked out of my house as well. I am so proud of Peter. I talked him through getting out of his seat belt. It did take awhile, but he finally made it to the front of the car to unlock Mommy's door, first he had to dink around with all the buttons and switches. But alas he let me in. We hugged, I told him he was my hero. He has been walking around telling everyone, "I saved the day!"
Yes, Peter you did. And for that he was rewarded with a big chocolate donut!
6 comments:
Way to go, Peter! I'm not sure Ben could get out of his car seat by himself. That Peter is a smart little kid.
THat Peter is a dangerous little kid. As for the mother...
Sarah, I love your blog. Your life is NOT boring, and you always have some great story... Impressive Peter...
way to go pete! That is one smart little kiddo.
Stef
You are too funny!
I can't believe Peter could get himself out of his seat...I don't think Jack could unbuckle himself!
Thats the 2nd time.
Post a Comment