Tonight while Steve was at General Priestood Mtgs. the kids and I went off on an adventure. Not Really. Just a car ride. However it turned into an adventure when Maggie insisted that she saw a dead Kangaroo on the side of the road. After a quick stop at the video store, we told Maggie we would go check out her Kangaroo. Any guesses? Not too hard this is Utah. Yep, just a dead baby deer.
That gave me an idea, (we did have time to kill) so we drove up Millcreek Canyon. It was Deer-O-Clock! When we are at our cabin we always take a drive at Deer-o-clock! It is around sunset and the deer come out to eat and the kids have a blast watching. It did not take long tonight to find our deer (or kangaroos). They were waiting for us every where we looked. Right on the side of the road. Perfect for the kids. It was a better view than the zoo.
So now on to the rest of the night. Movie night. Parent Trap and Freaky Friday were the choices. Yep its a Lindsay Lohan night. I may have to take my Sudafed early tonight.

2 comments:
Is there really that much snow up there? Tell Luke the Lizards are out down here.
I can understand why she thought it was a kangaroo! I know that sounds scary, but I really can.
Post a Comment