Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fresh Air


This is the view from the front porch at our cabin.
Love that we are out of the polution.
People may call it fog or an inversion, but lets get down to the facts--it is polution!

Mom had a little accident, upon arriving.
Jammed or broken thumb, along with a
thumb nail that is going to fall off!

I should have taken a picture of the make-shift brace
Steve made for me. He must love me a lot!
Because it was awesome--
& a tad funny.

Yesterday the temperature was reading 49 degrees.
I bet it will be even warmer today.
Jealous?

2 comments:

Diane said...

The newspaper said there was a snowmobile accident in the Pine Mountain area. An eleven year old boy rand into his friend and the friend had a broken leg. It happened in the morning. Did you hear anything?
Photos look pretty!

Dustin said...

I was jealous of the tempurature but, upon seeing that picture I am jealous of the clean air you are breathing!