My kids want nothing but cuddles. Alright, Peter wants to play on the computer constantly, but there is A LoT of cuddles.
Right before Christmas I wished that Rachel would want to cuddle. She would never sit on my lap and would push me away when I wanted a hug.
Not anymore. A couple days after my wish, things changed. Now she hugs me-check to cheek, and wants me to rock her to sleep every night.
I do so gladly. I am going to miss these days. I am going to miss her soft body cuddled against my chest, and how every now and then she peeks up with her big blues, to see if I am looking
$$When I have not been resting, cleaning up "accidents" or cuddling, I have been looking for the money I hid. I hid Christmas money when we went out of town, apparently I hid it too well. I can't find it. $$
1 comment:
Hey, snuggle prayers really do come true!
Post a Comment