This is how the house looked when Steve and I bought it.
YIKES!
Carol Brady would have been SO jealous of this kitchen.
When we pulled the shag carpet out, the old lady living next door paid us a visit, inquiring about why we would do such a thing. When it went in the gutter for the city cleanup she was flabergasted.
White! Love the wrap-around-the-room curtains!

The only thing this bathroom is missing, is a neon peace light.
Today my house has had more plastic surgery than Heidi Montag. I feel confident it looks better than her too!
My house is not perfect. I need a bigger dining room, (not a triple D dining room though), a microwave that does not sit on my counter, and a full size dishwasher would be nice. But who am I to complain, when you look at what is going on around the world, it puts into perspective how blessed I am.


2 comments:
Amen to that!
Dad
Wow, what fun pictures! You have done an amazing job!!!
Post a Comment