What do you know-Maggie waits for the first day of school to sleep in. Luke was happy to wake her however.
The kids were rearing to leave and too excited to eat breakfast. The plan is to ride bikes to school this year. When Maggie saw my bike out, she was very disappointed. She did not want me to ride with them. But I did anyway. Bwaa, ha, ha!
I think Luke was a little worried about me. He kept going over things with me, and reminding me of things that he did for me this summer, that are now my responsibility. His main concern was that I would lock myself out of the house. Honestly, the possibility is not too far fetched, it happens quite a bit. I was instructed on what to do if that was the case. Love him!
After I said goodbye, I noticed my pace (on the bike) picked up on the way home. Yes, I was free! Dropped my younger kids off at the in-laws and I was off to the gym. My favorite instructor, an awesome class, riding next to an awesome friend. It was great! The class was full of other moms happy and cheering that the kids were back in school.
2 comments:
Cute! She DOES kind of have Taylor Swift hair here. :-)
And why is that always the case-kids wake up early UNLESS they HAVE to be up for something?
It brings back memories of your first days of school. You are good to get the morning shots, it seems that we always got after school pictures.
Post a Comment