♥Mt. Aire Cabin♥
Peter found some men's size 13 water boots.
Trying them out in the stream.
Looks like I neglected to do the girls hair this particular morning.
We walked down to visit cousins, who have a cabin down the road.
They recently purchased their second cabin, and found
lots of treasures inside. Alright, junk, not treasures.
But the kids loved the old army cots,
and spent the morning setting them up and relaxing.
♥More cousins♥
♥Grandpa's Birthday-Backyard Camp out!♥
Peter was telling scary clown stories.
He is convinced clowns are scary.
He might be on to something...
♥Pine Mountain/Smith & Morehouse♥
Peter was the closest thing to a bear we saw.
Maggie caught what I thought was a grasshopper.
She is holding it in her hands.
Steve informed us, that it was a cricket.
Drinking mom's homemade hot chocolate.
No one liked it but me.
So? I am a sweet junkie!