4th grade? Really? Wow!
Apparently Luke has been hearing a lot of talk about S-E-X around school.
Steve took him up to the cabin for a special boys night, and to talk to the boy, about the birds and the bees. We have tried this before and just does not seem interested. But, it seems as though it is getting more crucial.
Steve said Luke nodded his head, as if he were listening, but wanted to get it over with.
Steve kept it short (since I am sure there will be more talks to come) and then asked Luke if he had any questions.
"Luke you can ask me anything you want, we can always talk."
"OK Dad, I do have one question."
"What is that son?"
"Well we are learning our 13 times tables at school,
and I need some help with them..."
I don't know if that talk was successful or not?
No comments:
Post a Comment