I know, I know. Enough with the swimming already.
However, today was my daughters first official day of swim team!
She did not understand why she needed to wear a swim cap.
She complied, but made it known she would rather have a purple one.
Sounds just like Maggie.
After practice the coach held a parents meeting.
He told us we could buy team suits at a much cheaper price through him.
I was thrilled, I had paid (cough, cough) $60 for Lukes last racing suit,
and pretty sure I bought the wrong size.
I told Maggie I was going to buy her a team suit.
She had a small fit, and I did not quite understand, untill she explained.
"I do not want a suit that looks like everyone else's!"
Again, sounds just like Maggie.
She will never conform. She is her own individual. That much is clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment