Those who know me, know that there is nothing I love to do more with my kids than to swim. If you did NOT already know that, you WILL after looking at the plethora of pictures I have posted.
I may have even cried after leaving the pool.
















Plumber's bum.
This kid has all sorts of kung fu moves
when jumping into the water.
This next series of pictures is called the "elevator."
Maggie loves this.
She is lifted, tipped, and dropped!
Lifted.
Tipped.
Dropped.
Every time we visit the pool, I make my older kids do a couple laps.
They really don't even care.
Maggie is going to do swim team this Fall/Winter.
She will rock!
I regret everyday that I did not sign her up for swim team this summer.
My sweetheart!
Love the ripples of the water, and
the drips coming off his face.
Mommy and her water rats!
We will miss you Tennis Club!
No comments:
Post a Comment