Friday, September 17, 2010

State Fair


Even though we forgot to dress for the occasion, (it was a white trash affair), we made it to the State Fair.

My brother had given us free tickets, and I still felt ripped off. Don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun, and I have the pictures to prove it!


The Big Yellow Slide!




I asked Peter what these piglets were doing, and he said "they are trying to wake up their mama!"
Pete was also concerned when he saw a cow being milked, "that guy is doing something really bad to the cow, that is not a good touch."

2 comments:

Molly said...

why can I not comment on your most recent post?? anyway... i was thinking about you guys and steve since the fire. i was reading an article and stopped after it quoted Steve.... "that name sounds familiar" oh duh.. i just wasn't expecting to read it in the paper:) i bet he was super busy. we could see the fires/smoke all afternoon/evening from our house.

and isn't he fiar fun BUT EXPENSIVE!!!!!? I was totally gritting my teeth when I had to pay from Ruby to go on my lap down the big slide. I KNOW I did not have to pay for her last year. lame. whatever though. it was fun... and we both got some cute photos out of it;) I should just prepare myself for it and just buy the $19.99 unlimited wristband next year and do everything as many times as we want! psh, prob not though! i'm too cheap. anyways, cute pictures. miss you. let's playdate soon. you, me, and laura (and whoever) never went to dinner... thanks to me.. so lets do it.

Marti said...

The fair is a complete money pit! (4 tickets EACH to ride the Thunder ride they wanted-I didn't think about it until I got home-but that was 8 freakin' dollars!!!) But my kids seriously have some really fun memories of it-so I guess it's worth it (kind of). :-)