Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happiness 16

Making Steve laugh.
Lately the laughs come from my silly workout attire.

Exhibit A:
At this moment I had just returned home from a long run.
We were off for sledding,
and I decided I would be too hot with running tights under my snow pants.
Thus the shorts.
Steve thought this was very funny.
BTW-these smart wool socks are awesome!

Exhibit B:
At the cabin, I did not pack the right layers for my run.
I searched through dressers and found this sweat shirt.
Steve thought this was funny and embarrassing.
If attention was not already drawn to the crazy lady
running down a snow packed highway in freezing temps,
this sweatshirt sure did!

I also must mention that my friend showed up for a morning run
with a bow tied around her chest, a few weeks back.
Her jacket zipper was broken and she needed to hold it together.
Her husband was embarrassed also,
had some choice words (he was an ex marine!)
and guess what she got for Christmas?