Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gag!

Lets get this straight--I am not a fan of the TV show "The Bachelor."
I was so disgusted in what I saw last night. Come on. Have some accountability in your life. What we saw last night was a prime example of a spoiled, self-centered, egotistical society.
Why are there so many divorces now days...one reason is because people think that they can do better, and have the best of everything. So you have a fight with your girlfriend/boyfriend, work it out. Running to another person will fix everything right? Relationships are awesome during the "honeymoon" period, and then lets face it, real life sets in.
Jason kept saying he was doing this for his kid. What part was for his child...sleeping around with a bunch of hotties, confusing his child that all these women love him and want to be part of his life. Did he really think he was going to meet his "true love" on a prime-time reality show? The odds were not in his favor. I think it is a pretty good prediction that this relationship will not work out. I mean seriously, who wants to be second choice. Shame on Molly for taking him back. That is what makes for an arrogant man!

Here is a recap of the show. Watch Tuesday's recap--very funny!

5 comments:

Stevo said...

Jason is just misunderstood!

Adam's Family said...

Who is Jason?

j said...

Don't even get me started. The whole thing was set up. He knew all along he was going to chose Molly. Read the article in US weekly. Jason is a biggest A-hole in the world. I have never rooted so hard for a relationship to fail then for this one.

j said...

Get with the program Adam!

Marti said...

I cannot believe he dumped Melissa on national TV!! And I cannot believe Molly took him back. I was so hoping she would say, "forget you!" I'll give them maybe 2 months-tops.