Poor, Poor, Steve.
Too put it simply, he is a birthday party pooper!
Something about sad childhood memories. That is what happens when you're the youngest of 7 children.
But it is a new day....and your family remembers now!
Happy Birthday Steve!
You are a great husband and dad!
I love you and hope you have a fantastic #__?
I am not going to post your age. It will make you feel old, and in turn make me feel old.
I have decided we do not have very many pictures of us together. I do like this one though.
I am excited to go to dinner with you!
4 comments:
Happy bithday Steve. We also hope you have a good #-?
Happy, Happy Birthday Steven Dear! Happy things will come to you this year. If I had a wish then it would be, a happy, happy birthday to you from me! (I think I just plagerized that from a church song, oops)
Anyway, have a good day.
Diane and Scott
Yea for me, I'm old.
Happy Birthday Dad!
Post a Comment