Maggie woke up first and cuddled with a blanket. That's when we saw a large spider crawling quickly towards her. Maggie is horrified of spiders (she learned it from Steve.) If she knew, she would scream uncontrollably and wake up the whole house. I quickly took off my shoe, by this time it was under her. Steve thought fast, and asked her for a hug. She was thrilled. She got the giggles because she did not understand why Steve had to stand up and hold her while giving a hug. "Why couldn't you just lean over Dad?" she asked. The little sucker was fast, and Steve was frustrated at my spider killing skills, I think he cussed at me. But in all our married life I have never seen him kill a spider, at least not with a manly stature.
Next up--to the grocery store with all 4 kids in tow. Where the kids begged for Bubble Tape.
Peter wanted some too, but I am not quite sure he knows what gum is. He ate half the roll by the time we left the store. Yes, he ate it!
I am sure that I am in for much more fun and fighting children today. I am also making two pies. A Carmel and a Lemonade Pie. I am taking dinner to a friend. I can't decide what pie to take, so I am making both and will decide later.
3 comments:
Stop the lies woman! It's all devilspeak! Just you wait till I post about a cute little furry mouse.
I liked the Bubble Tape better when it came in a tobacco looking canister. It was cool to put in your baseball pockets.
That spider picture freaks me out...
Post a Comment