Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You've got mail

Luke has been begging for an e-mail address. What the heck. It is a good way to teach him about internet safety....something his mom knows a lot about (posting pictures of her children on the www for random people to look at.)
The first rule was he could not use his name as part of the email address. My boy is creative. (Due to internet safety, I can't tell you!)
So apparently when you sign your kid up you have to pay $$. That is if you tell the truth about their age. I am not going to go broke or anything, it was only .50 cents. Hopefully I did not check any secret box that said I would pay daily!
So he is off and writing, and totally addicted! Mostly it is just U of U hate mail.

I love this picture of Luke. So does he. He told me he wants me to blow it up, poster size. OK bud lets not go overboard.

3 comments:

Adam's Family said...

I love U of U hate mail. Keep it coming!

megan said...

He is one handsome man. Luke and Emma will have to swap email addresses and they can send each other 2nd grader emails (whatever those would be!)

Molly said...

that is a cute pic... that boy is GQ.