Peter has had some mysterious bumps on his body. I had been watching them closely, and did my homework. My "google" homework that is. From everything I read, I was positive Pete had the chicken pox.
Now I am not so convinced they are the pox. He has had his immunization. Which does not mean much--from what I understand it is not a very effective shot. Maybe I just don't want to deal with reality. I am too cheap to go to the Dr. office just to get a diagnosis. They said over the phone, to keep him in isolation for 10 days. Huh? Yeah--NO WAY!
Life goes on! Here is my plan: I warn people and then keep going while they scatter like flies. It is a very effective techniqe on people you really don't want to be around. But if you know me well, I like EVERYONE! So I would never pull a fast one.............
I am in a loopy mood, and the chicken pox reminds me of an episode of "Just Shoot Me." It has nothing to do with the virus, just a funny episode. The actor would always say, "Chicken pot, Chicken pot, Chicken pot----PIE!"
1 comment:
Oh yikes. 10 days is a long time... Hope he recovers quickly, or that it's not really chicken pox!
Post a Comment