Thursday, June 11, 2009

Schools Out, Scream & Shout!!!

The kids are out for the summer. They are already getting on my nerves.

I have a plan. Start off really stern! Almost dictatorship-like stern. One whine, tattle, fight, or back talk and they are sent to their room. The worse offense of them all........the "B" word.
BORED.
The other day a friend was over and said the "B" word. Guess what I did? Ended the play date. (I told you, I was stern!)

I figure that it is easier to start off stern and then ease off.

Where is Summer anyhow? All this rain! Still, we have started swim lessons and today we enjoyed an ice cream cone--all in the rain.






While the kids are screaming and shouting for joy,
I will be screaming and shouting for other various reasons.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

I'm following your lead on the stern factor! And I like your no "B" word allowed rule too!

Molly said...

so so sick of the rain.