Thursday, June 18, 2009
Favorite Photo Friday
We are loving Watermelon this Summer. It is the perfect treat. On this particular day, I was doing some chores and letting the two little ones snack away. When I came back, Peter had been exercising his creative juices. He was eating the melon with corn holders.
I thought I would sneak in this picture of my baby. This is a typical scene. Anytime Rachel has food in her hands, Max is sure to be by her side. Rachel I am afraid feels it is her duty to feed Max. Breakfast is the worst. Max is growing quite fond of Honey Nut Cheerios, and gobbles them up faster than she can drop them on the floor. Today Rachel decided to just give him the whole bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Max ate them in like 5 seconds.
Post a Comment