Does your key chain have BLING?
Mine does!
Luke came home with a present from Cub Country (Scout Camp) for me.
A rabbit foot on a chain.
"Aren't you glad I got this for your key chain mom?"
Oh boy, was I ever!
I went through the "Drive and Load" at the Grocery Store today. While placing the bags in my car the gentleman asked "It looks like you could use a garbage sack for your car." I laughed and said "Sure." This is what he handed me. I guess my car needs a good cleaning.
Luke has been craving a subway sandwich. He wanted to build his own. He was disappointed he could not get wheat bread on top and white on the bottom. However he still had quite the creation. He told the employee that he would have salami, ham, 3 slices of bacon, olives, and cheese--shredded cheese. I actually took a bite, and it was....well......BAD! Big surprise, huh?
I did not have the heart to tell him. Maybe I should have. He saved the leftovers for me.
Maggie has a birthday coming up. My Dad designed the invitation for us. He sent the draft to me. I was sending an email back with the thumbs up. Maggie was standing behind me reading what I typed. "NO, NO, NO, MOM. I need to call Grandpa" She spent the next five minutes giving her grandpa the artistic changes. I told her that was not nice, he was doing us a favor, and I was going to call him back and tell him to forget it. "Mom, he said he was really busy. He was actually on his way somewhere. So don't call him!"
Is this girl smart or what?
This is just a cute picture. Pete with his new hat that Grandma bought him from the zoo. Those are construction goggle/glasses. However, I think they look very similar to Steve's glasses.
**And NO, it was not the chicken pox! Whew! So now you can stop judging me for taking my son out into public.
3 comments:
That sandwich sounds appetizing. Yum.
I love the glasses. I have a niece who is obsessed with wearing glasses. My sister bought her a pair of all-a-dollar sunglasses and took out the lenses. She wears then every single day. It's too funny. She's also really into braces and headgear and can't wait for the day she'll have her own.
I love the pictures. Dad says he is use to having Vice Presidents and Deans make changes to his artwork, but not soon to be six year old girls! Of course, he loved the call and was happy to do the changes. I think Lukes sandwich looks fantastic. Also, I love rabbit foots, always have.
I thout it was way good!
Post a Comment