These pictures say it all: Life is more fun when Dad is around!
"Father . . . is ever willing to sacrifice his own comfort for that of his children. Daily he toils to provide the necessities of life, never complaining, ever concerned for the well-being of his family. This love for children, this desire to see them well and happy, is a constant in a time of change."
President Thomas S. Monson
We hope you have a wonderful day, and know that your family
loves and cares for you deeply.
Also, a shout out to my dad. Thanks for being so great to my family. We love you.
2 comments:
Happy Fathers Day! :)
That made my day. Thanks Sarah.
Being a dad when my children were young, seemed more defined. I'm not sure now that everyone has there own lives and families, I'm doing a very good job at been a dad. But I can tell you that you and Steve are a great mom and dad, who have dedicated their lives to their children. That alone gives me great satisfaction that I have done something right.
I love you. You are my favorite daughter.
Dad
Post a Comment