Sunday, October 25, 2009

Array of Emotions

"I am angry!" declared Peter
as we walked to our trunk or treat.
Peter's best friend and cousin Nate.
I love when the mature trees on my street turn golden.

The anger turned into tears.
One solo tear running down the sad clowns face.

I vant your blood.
Luke and his long time friend Alexis
AKA-- Buffy an the vampire.

My beautiful snow princess.

3 comments:

Adam's Family said...

Love love, LOVE the picture of Nate and Pete holding hands!!! It sounds like they had such a fun weekend together! Love the costumes too Luke and Mag!

Diane said...

Thanks for inviting us to the trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun. All of the grandkids looked so cute!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

That picture at the top is about the cutest thing! I love the costumes with the trees in the back ground. I LOVE fall.