Friday, October 9, 2009

Awww Mom

If pictures could talk, this picture would say: "Enough with the kisses mom!"
But I will never stop.
Those chubby and soft cheeks are so fun to kiss. And with such a round face, how can a mom resist the urge to smother.

Peter's Southern accent is yesterday's news. He now has a Boston accent. Aunt Nancy--you will be so proud. He now does not say his "r's". This kid is the funniest ever--he wants to be a witch for Halloween. Have not decided if that will happen yet.

I needed a sweet picture to look at today. Today has been hard. Combination of things, but mostly the sad news that our neighbors are moving. Very, very sad news. It is not everyday you get cool people to live next to and visit with at night. I had to shut my kitchen blinds as their realtor went through taking pictures.

I am a bit jealous as well. They are moving because their house is too small for 3 people. I challenge anyone who thinks their house is too small to come take a visit to my house around dinner time. I think it will change your mind.

3 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

Oh, bummer about the move.

I just want to see Peter as a witch. Please, mom. Indulge his feminine side.

Diane said...

I want to see Peter as a witch, too! Remember that witches hat I gave you to wear a couple of year ago? That would work. Also, I have purple and black striped tights he could wear. What do you say, Steve?

La La Land said...

Sorry I called Peter "Luke" at the party on Saturday. Still trying to get to know everyone's names...