"Mom, you might just be a genius!"
Nothing like an ego boost, even if it is coming from a three year old.
How cool is this hike?
I loved watching my kids run across this open field.
Hiking is my new favorite family activity.
On this particular hike I only had two complainers.
They were both boys....hmmm.
I promised to keep them anonymous--sort of.
Destination. Willow Heights.
Pulled out the grub and enjoyed.
Notice the beaver lodge out yonder.
Steve loves hiking, when it's behind me in this skirt.
I could do this everyday!
"What is Sarah wearing?" asked Steve's friend.
"Tight running shorts, and a skirt over to cover it up" replies Steve.
"Well it doesn't cover much!" said friend.
I am what I am.
4 comments:
Who wears short shorts (and skirts)?? Kidding! At least your exercising/hiking clothes are cute. I don't think anyone wants to see me in my holy, bleach stained, muffin-top enhancing shorts. They're way too sexy for outdoors lol.
I can't believe how Luke and Peter complained so much on that hike! Like you mentioned, the view was great in more ways than one.
GORGEOUS. Will you take me there???
Don't worry about it... there is not much to cover up you tiny thaang:)
And Steve... I see straight through you... complainer!!
That is gorgeous! Where is that? I would love to check it out, although, I must confess, I would for sure be the one complaining. I aspire to like hiking/running more than I actually do. But I would still like to know where that is!
Post a Comment