Monday, October 12, 2009

That made me laugh.....

Funny things are always happening in our house. OK, the Wii breaking was not funny. Steve desperately tried to save the gaming system, and when he took it apart he found pirate money. Little plastic gold coins. AARRGGG!!! At least it is working again.
******
This morning Peter was screaming at me while I was showering. "I NEED HELP!" What in the world could not wait? He took my hand and led me to the chocolate milk carton. Inside was a half a dozen plastic spoons floating around.
That made me laugh!
Chocolate milk with a possible spoon anyone?
******
As we were dishing out the cake and ice cream at Luke's birthday celebration, the birthday boy was MIA. Where was he? Hiding under the table chowing down on his King size Kit Kat that came with a present.
That made me laugh!

********
Steve came home the other day and asked me "how much do you love me?" This is a typical question when he brings home a"surprise" for me. Well Steve, let me think, I carried and birthed all 4 of your kids, and even stay home with the little stinks. Does that tell you how much I love you?
After getting my hopes up for Brad Paisley tickets a few weeks back I was not expecting much to come out of his bag. My curiosity was peeked however. Then he pulled out a macaroon from his luncheon earlier that day.
That made me laugh!
If I am going to express my undying love for this man, that macaroon better be from Bakers de Normandee Cafe. Or even better--those Brad Paisely tickets.
Steve will never live this down. His main reason for not taking me to the concert: I would just fantasize about the singer all night. WELL DUH, who wouldn't?

*********
And finally, this made me laugh!

1 comment:

Molly said...

that WAS hilarious. i officially love you. i don't know who made me laugh more... andy, dwight, angela, oscar... jim and pams expressions... so funny. thank you.