Mr. Social needed to be bribed today.
Bribed to go to preschool!
What? Mr. Gregarious.
Mr. Take a back pack, chock-full of toys, to the mall,
and tell the clerk there is a gun inside.
He made it, and is now at McDonald's
picking out a prize.
Peter's preschool teacher meets him at the car,
full of happiness.
Peter took her hand,
and never even said goodbye.
She likes to be called "Grandma Raynee."
Unless that bothers the grandparents...
and has a helper "Miss Jenny."
(kinda fun to pronounce it like Forest Gump-Jen-AY)
I feel so thankful and blessed, that not only can Peter attend preschool- But such a great one.
A couple months ago, I was nervous there would not be money in the budget for school. So I felt a deep sense of gratitude as I dropped Pete off today.
Grandma R is a retired kindergarten teacher and so outgoing and spunky. It is a Christian preschool, where everyday the kids learn about Jesus. Grandma R says this helps the children behave better, be more polite, and develop a love for the Savior which she has. I personally can not wait for the Nativity program at Christmas.
2 comments:
I love this photo of Pete! That is one cute little boy!!
You are such a big boy, Pete! We sure love you.
Post a Comment