Maggie did so well at her dance recital and is such a happy girl. I found myself getting butterflies before she performed. I loved watching her.
After the recital I greeted her with a boquet of flowers. She was thrilled. Then her grandparents did the same. By that point she was on cloud 9, delighted to have so many flowers. Shortly there after she had another supporter. Nathan, a boy from her class. Or boyfriend from her class. He gave her a red rose. Check out the picture, she is truely happy. At this point she handed back my boquet and the grandparents boquet. She only wanted to hold Nathans. It was hilarious. We had a crowd of people getting a kick out of watching this scenario.
As we tucked her in bed that night, Steve told her to sleep well. "Oh, I will, I got three things of flowers!"
3 comments:
Great photos. It was such a fun night. Maggie really did shine.
Does Maggie's other boyfriend know about this?
So darling. So Maggie and Nathan are an item, huh? I'll keep my eye on them :)
Nothing's happening on the house front. That is good news, I think. :)
Post a Comment