Here is an all time favorite to start things off.
Newport Beach 2005
The beach is my favorite place to go. So relaxing. In this picture Luke was 4 and Maggie had just barely turned 2. On this vacation we even celebrated our anniversary. Of course the kids were with us, so they joined us for dinner, and Maggie fell asleep on my lap. Sweet memories.
I hope to get another similar picture when we return this summer. Only on this trip we will have a more complete family. Can't wait. Thanks Mom & Dad!
I hope to get another similar picture when we return this summer. Only on this trip we will have a more complete family. Can't wait. Thanks Mom & Dad!
2 comments:
That has always been one of my favorite pictures!
I love Newport as well! We are also going there this summer. When are you going?
Post a Comment