I’ve been thinking for a few days, I should do something special for Sarah for Mother's Day. Most of the crap I plan has ended up in this blog for others to laugh at. Seriously, I have had some major failures in planning events for my dear Sarah.
The one thing I did succeed at was marrying her. She is the best thing to ever happen to me. With that in mind, I put together a little slideshow with some of our family photos from the past decade of our lives. The song is one of Sarah’s favorites, and it is applicable to how I feel about my wife, my family and my life. The song is “Who Wouldn’t Want To Be Me,” by Keith Urban. I hope you all will enjoy my little “ghost writing” on her blog and the attached video.
2 comments:
Alright sweetie---
First of all, posting pictures of your pregnant wife is not going to help you get lucky tonight.
Second, I am not as hip on the song, as I am on the artist! he he!
Third, I think you are the greatest. I love you, and appreciate all the thought and love that went into it. Thanks for today!
Happy Mothers Day! : )
Post a Comment