Scary picture of tired mom! And it is only 7 p.m.!
The sad thing is, I probably look like this ALL day long. I am so tired lately. HMMMMM.....probably does not take a shrink to figure out why.
My days are filled with the same old, same old. Like loosing Peter multiple times.
Today it was hiding in the clothes racks with practically everyone inside the store calling his name. "Your not funny Peter!" I told him. "Yes I am," he replied, "and I hate these clothes!" And with that he chucked the clothes out of the cart, and I was out the door.
Oh wo is me.....he is only 2!
As I type, this is what he is doing.....
Hurray! Today is almost over.
I have to admit this was awesome to watch!
I love this time of year--so care-free.
My only regret is that I should have chosen to go to Luke's baseball game (where he did great!) rather than stay at home scrubbing out *%$# from the bathtub!
1 comment:
That is too funny! I'm so glad my child is not the only one trying to turn me crazy (it's sort of working). He broke out of the house twice a couple of weeks ago, then smashed popcorn in the carpet, then coated the kitchen in chocolate milk. Not funny. I cried a lot that day.
Post a Comment