Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tonight's the night!


It's gonna be the night, to remember
o c'mon,
to remember
its gonna be the night,
to remember
So never eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva forget!

Maggie and Megan

It is time for Maggie's Dance Recital. I am so excited. After paying nine months of dance tuition, a hefty price tag for the awesome costumes, time invested carpooling back and forth to lessons I am sure to be disappointed tonight!
But I wish my oldest daughter Good Luck tonight! I love you Maggie girl!

These pictures were taken at the Dress Rehersal.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Maggie did a fantastic job last night! She is a good little dancer and looked wonderful in her costumes. We love you Maggie.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Molly said...

ugg... i am so not excited for paying for stuff like that. i swear everything is SO much more expensive than it was in my day. and poor ruby, she is in for it... i am so sporty that if she is a little dancer/performer... i won't know what i am doing:)

she looks darling.