I kicked Steve's behind, on an awesome, peaceful hike. He was desperately looking for wildlife, it was his only excuse that would get me to stop, slow down, and give him a rest. He succeeded. Look what we found.

I said a naughty when we first spotted it (about 12-15 feet away.) Then it wandered over to a salt lick.
I do not know what the Lord has in store for our family. But I do know that he guides and directs our lives. I know I must put my trust and faith in him. This scripture keeps coming to my mind:
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him , and he shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6
I wish I had more faith, but this I do know--I love my family, they are my JOY!
I had two goals for our date tonight; a good hike and a decent picture of us. I think we succeeded. I like these pictures!
4 comments:
Ah, it sounds sweet and romantic. And if anyone can handle four kids, Sarah, it's you!
I like the pictures! I need a night like that...
Cute pictures. Good for you for getting a night away!
Is this the same Steve I know???
Post a Comment