We bought our house in September of 2000. This is what it looked like.

Look what has happened almost 9 years later.

Look what has happened almost 9 years later.
The house we were so excited to purchase and bring our first baby home to, has now become our HOME!
While there is still work to be done and our home is far from perfect, I am grateful for what I have. Our home is full of love. It is a place of comfort and safety for our children. A refuge where they can express themselves freely without being judged. A place where memories are made! And boy do we have a lot of memories.
As much as I love my home, I am glad I did not give birth to my children inside. Which is exactly what happened to my neighbor today. Her baby came so fast, she delivered it in her bathroom. Without a husband or medical help. Yikes. Glad you are doing well Camilla!
2 comments:
Camilla gave birth in her bathroom?!?! Holy cow. I hope both her and baby are ok. That is crazy.
I feel so weird switching from that to this, but... I love all the changes you've made on the house. The different shrubbery makes such a huge difference (along with all the other changes).
WHAAAAT?!? I noticed her in church on Sunday and thought, that baby has got to be coming soon. I even sent her a message on FB to see how she was doing. Crazy.
And, great job on your house. Whenever I drive by I do think it's such a cute house. I had no idea that YOU GUYS were the ones that made it that way. :)
Post a Comment