Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rachel

Rachel is almost 34 months old. She is talking more, but is not necessarily smarter. Take for example:
-I ask her what my name is. "Rachel's mommy."
-She calls out "mommy-daddy," so I ask her what she needs. That makes her mad. Steve informed me, that is what she calls him.
So apparently I am "Rachel's mommy" and Steve is "mommy-daddy." She is brilliant, and that makes perfect sense!
Rachel loves: Max, baby dolls, blankets, sitting on my shoulders, following Peter everywhere, fluffy-twirly skirts, Nickelodeon television shows, salads, and sneaking sips or gulps of moms diet coke.
Rachel hates: having her hair brushed & wearing a seat belt.

Love this little thing. Actually, she is not so little. She is the youngest child in her joy school class and the heaviest.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It sounds like Rachel and Macy have a lot in common! Sweet and spunky with a bit of a stubborn streak? She's so cute.

Andrew is in only one of the Sun Valley pictures - he's wearing the green shirt in the one with the bears.

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

She is adorable! About your latest post..... people just need to get a clue and know when to keep their mouths shut! You look amazing and I can tell you work out!! Duh, people suck. You are gorgeous and I think you are one of the greatest mommies and I LOVE reading about all your adventures and the funny things your kids say. :) Keep up the good work! xo