This is Rachel's new swimsuit. I bought Maggie a matching one. I should be posting a picture of my two girls, but instead I am posting this disturbing picture. Peter has taken a liking to the swimsuit. He has not put it down all day long. He took it on a walk, to the grocery store, and out to dinner. Then when we returned home from dinner he slammed the bedroom door and did his change. The rest is history.
6 comments:
That is way too funny! I got a picture of Ben once in nothing but a diaper, my heels and necklaces. I thought that was good, but this is WAY better. Think about everything you'll be able to get him to do when he's older simply by flashing this photo around. Blackmail!! Just kidding. But that is too funny.
Classic. You know that pic is going to come back to haunt him in 15 years:)
We need to hang out soon.
It was so funny!
That picture is so going into a wedding slideshow. You just know it is.
I cannot possibly express how much I love this picture.
So funny! I love it!
Post a Comment