Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pervert Pete

I assume people have seen the latest Old Navy ads with the supermannequins that talk. I took the kids shopping there last week, and Peter was fascinated with the mannequins. Or should I say certain parts of the mannequins? Specifically the ones wearing bikinis. He kept pulling out the binkini bottoms on the women and looking down inside?
The first time I turned my head, thinking I have bigger problems to deal with. But the second time? What was up? Did he know something that I did not?
A part of me was red in the face, the other half was trying not to laugh.


So next time you watch the ad or are shopping at Old Navy, I bet you will think of my little Peter and his curiosity. Hope you can restrain yourself better than a two year old. Ha ha!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I really will look at the ad differently now! I can just imagine Peter doing that