The peace did not last long. As I type, I hear the pounding of running feet upstairs. Children making noises mimicking a fire engine. Slamming doors, screaming, hitting and now crying. Oh, and Luke yelling to me "Rachel is stinky!" Here we go again...........
Today I am also in love with....
My smart 8 year old. Who disagrees with the mayors decision to put in a police headquarters downtown. Read here for one side of the story. After watching the news, he was upset with the idea. He recognizes that the library is a place for him to visit and relax and enjoy the surrounding area. Is this the same mayor that supports open spaces? What they are doing is taking away an "open space" which my family enjoys and where they feel safe. How sad to rip out all the trees and shrubs!
This picture....

You can see it in today's Salt Lake Tribune. The caption under the picture cracks me up. Organize and Steve should never be put in the same sentence. But I do love the guy!
Pellet ice. You know the kind that comes in your drink at Sonic or Shivers. Did you know you can buy it there too?
Yes today, this is the form of my happiness!
2 comments:
I was at Costco last night and forgot to pick those up and try them!
Steve's photo in the Trib is just one of the very few perks we have at JSD.
Post a Comment