I am disgusted at what is going on it the automotive industry. Once again big time, top executives are making decisions to save their behinds, not americans. The news this week of Chrysler and now GM closing down dealerships has baffled me. Why are you cutting the money makers? If you look at the map of the towns effected, it disgusts me even more. They are all small town USA. This is their livelihood, where are they to go now for a job? The decision from automakers worsens our economy by affecting small-town America even more. People loose jobs, consumers loose convenience and service, and automakers loose revenue.
What a horrible decision--I say two thumbs down.
It reminds me of a popular song. This video puts things into perspective. One of the reasons I love country music--they tell it like it is!
2 comments:
There's always Walmart.
I love that you used that video. A kooky right-winger friend of mine put it on her facebook page to say "down with Obama" and it made no sense. The video is pro-union, pro-working class, and totally hollywood. Not exactly the Republican philosophy. I had to laugh.
Your use is much more appropriate.
Post a Comment